Saturday, February 22, 2014

Afternoon.

Okay, guess it's time to kick this thing off now that I've finally figured out how to use it.  Heelllooooo I'm Shannon. I like to create.  A lot.  I create all the time and everywhere, and I thought it was high time I created something that would allow me to share it with people.  You'll find art around here, mostly- probably more sketchbook pages than anything else.  I use ballpoint pen and ink heavily in my work, and draw a metric ton of patterns.  Below are two early pieces that I think exemplify what you'll find a lot of the time.

Apologies for pitiful camera quality.

Monstaaaahhss and stuff.  I drew up these little guys for the first time in June of 2012 and I have not stopped since.

I plan on posting at least once a day.  Um other than creating stuff I thoroughly enjoy playing piano, ripping phonebooks and punching bears.  Let's be friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment